Friday 7 December 2012

Equipped training

Over the last year I've been working with David Riddell and Blair Carrick at Equipped media.

Equipped is a training, resettlement and recruitment magazine aimed at people who are leaving the armed services.

My role has been to complete a full redesign including new logo and train Blair to design the magazine.

The template system is strict but simple so that the pages can be designed quickly and easily. This is Blair's first design job and a major part of my role has been to develop his design skills and get him ready to design the magazine independently.

The latest issue has been designed entirely by Blair so I'm pretty chuffed that he's done such a great job.

Design training and coaching
I run work shops, give talks and one-to-one coaching. If you wish to develop your staff I can be contacted on mball@matthewball.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment