Tuesday 18 September 2012

Scottish PPA Awards Shortlist Announced

Eight magazines I'm involved with have been shortlisted for the Scottish PPA Awards accross 7 categories.

Boots & Spurs, the National Clarion Cycling Club member magazine which I edit and design has been shortlisted for cover of the year.

I redesigned TESS in 2011 and it has been shortlisted for business and professional magazine of the year.

I designed the pitch for Think publishing's The Biologist - shortlisted for business and professional magazine design of the year.

I design each issue of Escape, Think Publishing's First Great Western passenger magazine and worked on the winning pitch for Think's MSA magazine, both shortlisted in the consumer magazine design of the year category.

Think's Discover NLS, the National Library of Scotland magazine which I design and Escape have been shortlisted as customer magazine of the year.

Historic Scotland, another regular magazine I design for Think publishing has been shortlisted for Member magazine of the year.

Congratulations to Think's Andrew Cattanach, shortlisted in the publishing star category and Jack Kibble-White, shortlisted for editor of the year.

The full shortlist is here





No comments:

Post a Comment